hey, post 10 facts about yourself and then pass it to ten of your favourite followers(: have a nice day!
Yaaaay thank you! :) Hope you’re happy and well btw!! Congrats on being the assistant director and production manager on a film soon! Thats flippin AWESOME! Umm lets see…
- I want to travel the world. I want to experience as many different cultures and ways of life as possible. Wish I could just drop every responsibility/commitment I have right now and just do it!
- I feel pretty shit about myself most of the time
- I love tripping so much. I am at my most comfortable and happy when i’m tripping!! Everything is ultra beautiful, fascinating, hilarious, mind blowing, positive! It’s like regressing back to infancy! Such wonderful epiphanies i’ve had! Such truths in life i’ve uncovered and understood! Shrooms are my very favorite. You know they’ve even been scientifically proven to improve your mental state and life! :) Also The Piper at the Gates of Dawn is THE best album to trip to ever. It’s beyond magical
- The 60’s and the psychedelic social/political/creative movement was one of my first ever serious obsessions, and the more i grow up and learn about it the more my obsession just grows
- I love moving poetry. I love intricate detailed art. I love powerful meaningful music. I love hand made unique clothes. I love visually and mentally mind blowing films. Basically I love creative original passionate forms of expression
- The state of the world effects me too much. Too many fucks are given
- I need to learn to control my extreme mood swings and over sensitivity before it ruins my life
- I love sex. I’m a highly sexual creature. But i seriously can’t enjoy it unless there’s love present. Promiscuity is definitely not in my nature.
- I have so much love and care for the people in my life. There’s nothing i wouldn’t give or do for them. It’s sad really that I have more motivation to do things for the people i love than for myself.
- I LOVE to dance!!! Whether it’s at a rave, gig, festival or club (there’s only one club i’ve ever been to and will probably ever go to, volks in brighton, ACTUALLY plays sick music) or just at home belly dancing or groovin around to psychedelic sounds, i literally cannot just stand there and listen to music i love when its comin at me loud through big speakers, slowly filling my soul with a need to express the vibrations i’m feeling through my body! It makes me so happy!!! Honestly dancing is one of the greatest things you can do with yourself. Dancing and laughing are probably the most powerful anti depressants in existence!